In applying for this training, you will need to have the experience of a movement practice, for a minimum of two years, engaging with topics such as embodiment, repetition and journeying. As an apprentice to the Leadership path, you will need to have an understanding of the Middle Earth Medicine Wheel. The syllabus is on the web page here https://middleearthmedicine.com/middle-earth-syllabus/
If interested in taking part in our training, please work with the training syllabus and courses https://middleearthmedicine.com/middle-earth-syllabus/ Pre-requisites for the training modules are The Oracle Of Medicine, Mandorla Intensive and the Vision Walk.
Those accepted onto the training and during its process will be expected to:
- attend 3 intensive workshops which can be Meeting The Wild, Oracle of Medicine, Oracle of Shapeshifter, and Oracle of Yin as assistant apprentices. Here you will work within the field, developing your own skills and be given tasks to enhance your experience.
- complete tasks and projects including creativity and written work, in relation to the Medicine Wheel over two years
- attend a teacher trainee module (see dates above)held by qualified space holders and a further 5 day module to recap and share experience
- be expected to work as individuals and also work in collaboration with others on the course.
- take a minimum of 6 supervision sessions per year with Caroline or other qualified teachers during the apprenticeship and in setting up of their own work
- keep up with supervision during offerings/teachings with qualified supervisor.
Every apprentice will be treated as an individual with their own needs and requirements in preparation for holding their own work. It will be advised that apprentices continue with ongoing study with Middle Earth Medicine taking part in regular workshops and assistant roles. There will be opportunities to train to teach the work of the Mandorla constellations in due course.
To be on the mailing list specifically for apprenticeship please send a paragraph about yourself, the work you have already completed and why you might be interested in a training program to moc.liamgnull@tnemevomniymehcla
I look forward to hearing from you and receiving you into further study with me. Once applied for, we will begin a conversation to explore with you, your personal needs on this path.
There are a maximum of 12 available places on this training. If you require a place please send your application as soon as possible with your application fee of £99. This fee includes one skype session.
Costs and fees. Application fee £99. (non refundable) Cost of Space Holder 1st module 9 days - £1,800. 2nd Module £900. Mentoring: £55 per session. Accommodation and food is not included in the training prices. Please see 'Little Earth' at Earth Spirit Center accommodation prices, there are various options. Cost of accommodation: EARTHSPIRIT PRICE LIST ACCOM 2019
When attending the three intensive courses as apprentices/assistants the cost is 40% of the course fee.
The Space Holder Module begins 11th - 19th September 2019 and June 2020 (date to be confirmed)
What do I get if I complete the Middle Earth Medicine Space Holder Process?
If you complete all requirements of the Space Holder modules, you will be listed as a Space Holder of Middle Earth Medicine, be included on our website and members calendar and supported to hold your own work. You will have access to regular webinars and meetings to support your practice and offerings and be able to attend space holder retreats yearly.
You will be expected to have your own insurance and hold a first aid certificate to be a member.
Application Fee: £99 (non-refundable) Send to email moc.liamgnull@tnemevomniymehcla / Application form here. Application-training-Middle-Earth-Medicine-Ways%u2019-APP-
Costs of these gatherings: 1st gathering £1,800 (accommodation separate)
2nd gathering £900 (accommodation separate)
Assistant places on intensives: 40% of full cost.
Mentoring: £55 per session.